- Historically, the choice between renting or buying a home has been a tough decision.
- Looking at the percentage of income needed to rent a median-priced home today (28.4%) vs. the percentage needed to buy a median-priced home (17.5%), the choice becomes obvious.
- Every market is different. Before you renew your lease again, find out if you can put your housing costs to work by buying this year!
- In our market, your monthly out of pocket cost is higher to rent vs buying a comparable home.
- With lower down payment requirements and closing cost assistance, the time to invest in yourself is today. Remember, either way you’re buying a home – but if you’re renting, you’re buying it for someone else.
- Schedule a consultation with a buyer specialist from The Oceanaire Realty today to get started on your path to homeownership.
Courtesy of Keeping Current Matters