Think buying a home has to be a difficult process?
With The Oceanaire Realty, it won’t be.
Understanding what to expect when buying your home is as important as knowing which home you want to buy. Being prepared for what’s next will exponentially increase your chances for a happy and rewarding experience. That’s where we come in. Read on and you will be comfortable, confident, and ready to find your next home:
- Buyer Consultation – Let’s discuss what to expect and build your dream home.
- Paying for Your Home – We will get prepared to show the seller of your next home how you will pay for it.
- Finding Your Home – Jump in the car, it’s time to see your favorites from our search!
- Market Comparison – Based on past sales of similar homes and market data, we will determine our offer amount.
- Writing the Offer – It’s time to make our intentions formal. Let’s get our offer submitted before someone else does.
- Going Under Contract – We have agreed to terms! Due diligence and earnest monies are due immediately to secure the contract.
- Due Diligence – This period is for inspections and negotiating any major items that they may reveal. Typically 2-3 weeks.
- Earnest Period – Hurry up and wait. Typically 1-2 weeks. We’re almost there now.
- Last Steps – Review the closing disclosure and prepare the funds needed for closing.
- Walkthrough – Just before closing we will walk the property to make sure it’s as we expect it to be.
- Closing – The attorney will explain all of your deed and funding documents. It’s time to sign on the dotted line.
- Celebrate! – Grab your keys and start unpacking! We did it!