Knightdale Real Estate
Knightdale is a thriving suburban town located just east of Raleigh. Known for its family-friendly atmosphere, excellent schools, and convenient access to the Research Triangle, Knightdale is an excellent option to make your new home.
Population: Approximately 17,000 (as of the 2020 census).
Location: Situated in Wake County, just east of Raleigh and part of the Research Triangle region.
Economy: Diverse, with a focus on technology, healthcare, education, and small businesses.
Climate: A temperate climate with four distinct seasons.
Key Attractions: Knightdale Station Park, Knightdale Environmental Park, and convenience to Raleigh’s attractions.
- Housing: Single-family homes and townhouses in a master-planned community.
- Amenities: Parks, walking trails, and a community center.
- Schools: Proximity to local public and private schools.
- Housing: Single-family homes with a mix of traditional and modern designs.
- Amenities: Golf course, parks, and green spaces.
- Schools: Access to local public and private schools.
- Housing: Single-family homes in a family-friendly community.
- Amenities: Pools, playgrounds, and community events.
- Schools: Local public and private schools.
Real Estate Listings
Visit our website to explore the latest real estate listings in Knightdale, from modern homes in family-friendly neighborhoods to charming townhouses. Filter your search by price, size, and type.
Median Home Price in Knightdale: $270,000 (as of 2021).
Schools and Education
Knightdale is part of the Wake County Public School System, one of the largest and highly-rated school districts in North Carolina.
Knightdale offers a variety of private school options known for their quality education programs.
Knightdale is conveniently located near several colleges and universities in the Research Triangle.
Employment and Economy
Unemployment Rate: Approximately 3.9% (as of 2021).
Knightdale’s economy is diverse, with strengths in technology, healthcare, education, and small businesses. Major employers include technology companies, healthcare facilities, and educational institutions.
Things to Do
- Knightdale Station Park: Enjoy outdoor activities, playgrounds, and community events.
- Knightdale Environmental Park: Explore natural beauty, walking trails, and wildlife.
- Raleigh Attractions: Convenient access to museums, restaurants, and entertainment in Raleigh.
Dining and Nightlife
Knightdale offers a variety of dining options, from family restaurants to international cuisines. While the nightlife scene is more relaxed, it’s perfect for enjoying local flavors and cozy evenings.
- Raleigh-Durham International Airport (RDU): Serving the Research Triangle.
- Public Transit: GoTriangle provides regional bus services, including connections to Raleigh.
- Major Highways: I-540 and US-264 for convenient commuting.
Knightdale offers medical facilities and is in close proximity to healthcare providers in Raleigh and surrounding areas.
Stay informed about local events, festivals, and community gatherings in Knightdale by visiting our website for event listings.
Cost of Living
- Housing: The cost of living in Knightdale is 8% lower than the national average, reflecting its affordability.
- Utilities: Slightly above the national average.
- Transportation: 5% lower than the national average.
If you’re planning a move to Knightdale, we can assist you in finding local real estate agents, moving companies, and provide legal advice to make your transition to the community as smooth as possible.
Is Knightdale a safe place to live? Knightdale is known for its safety, family-friendly environment, and highly-rated schools.
What’s the weather like in Knightdale? Knightdale has a temperate climate with four distinct seasons, including warm summers and mild winters.
Are there good schools in Knightdale? Yes, Knightdale is part of the highly-rated Wake County Public School System and offers quality private schools.
For all your real estate inquiries, please contact our team:
- Phone: (833) OAR-1234