Sneads Ferry Real Estate
Sneads Ferry is a picturesque coastal town known for its coastal charm, water activities, and a strong sense of community. It’s annual Shrimp Festival is a destination for seafood enthusiasts from all over the country.
About Sneads Ferry
Population: Approximately 5,000 (as of the 2020 census).
Location: Coastal North Carolina, located just south of Jacksonville.
Economy: Predominantly influenced by the Marine Corps base Camp Lejeune and coastal tourism.
Climate: A coastal climate with mild winters and warm summers.
Key Attractions: Topsail Island Beaches, fishing, and water sports.
Sneads Ferry Village
- Housing: A mix of housing options, including single-family homes and condos.
- Amenities: Local shops, restaurants, and proximity to coastal activities.
- Schools: Access to schools in Sneads Ferry.
North Topsail Beach
- Housing: Beachfront homes, condos, and cottages.
- Amenities: Pristine beaches, water activities, and coastal dining.
- Schools: Access to schools in nearby areas.
- Housing: Waterfront properties and single-family homes.
- Amenities: Boating, fishing, and a waterfront community.
- Schools: Local public and private schools.
Real Estate Listings
Visit our website to explore the latest real estate listings in Sneads Ferry, from beachfront properties to cozy coastal homes. Filter your search by price, size, and type.
Median Home Price in Sneads Ferry: $220,000 (as of 2021).
Schools and Education
Sneads Ferry is part of the Onslow County School System, which includes various public schools.
Sneads Ferry offers a variety of private school options known for their quality education programs.
Sneads Ferry is located in close proximity to colleges and universities in nearby cities.
Employment and Economy
Unemployment Rate: Approximately 5.3% (as of 2021).
Sneads Ferry’s economy is primarily influenced by Camp Lejeune, coastal tourism, and small businesses.
Things to Do
- Topsail Island Beaches: Enjoy miles of pristine shoreline and water activities.
- Fishing and Boating: Take advantage of the excellent fishing and boating opportunities.
- Outdoor Activities: Explore the natural beauty and parks in the area.
Dining and Nightlife
Sneads Ferry offers a variety of dining options, particularly seafood. While the nightlife scene is more relaxed, it’s perfect for enjoying coastal views and local flavors.
- Albert J. Ellis Airport: Serving the region with domestic flights.
- Public Transit: Limited local bus services within Sneads Ferry.
- Major Highways: US-17 and NC-210 for convenient commuting.
Sneads Ferry offers local medical facilities and is in close proximity to larger medical centers in Jacksonville and surrounding areas.
Stay informed about local events, festivals, and community gatherings in Sneads Ferry by visiting our website for event listings.
Cost of Living
- Housing: The cost of living in Sneads Ferry is 16% lower than the national average.
- Utilities: Slightly below the national average.
- Transportation: 8% lower than the national average.
If you’re planning a move to Sneads Ferry, we can assist you in finding local real estate agents, moving companies, and provide legal advice to make your transition to the community as smooth as possible.
Is Sneads Ferry a safe place to live? Sneads Ferry is known for its safety and sense of community.
What’s the weather like in Sneads Ferry? Sneads Ferry has a coastal climate with warm summers and mild winters.
Are there good schools in Sneads Ferry? Yes, Sneads Ferry offers public and private schools, and there are educational opportunities in nearby cities.
For all your real estate inquiries, please contact our team:
- Phone: (833) OCN-AIRE